Parking and traffic flow
Scroll down to view the campus traffic flow and parking map (or download pdf). All vehicles enter at the far entrance next to the Treehouse, then follow the signs.
We have 2 options for worship:
- Park and walk to the front lawn
- Remain in your vehicle during worship
If you are dropping off children/middle schoolers, you will be directed to proceed behind the Treehouse and main building. When you drive onto campus, parking lot signs and volunteers will direct you to parking, depending on your preference.
We will be offering GraceKidz for nursery through 5th grade. CDC guidelines will be followed as we welcome children back into the building. We will be teaching the Bible and equipping our children to follow Jesus well.
Drop-off for nursery-5th grade: Follow the signs to the drop-off points behind the Treehouse and main building. We have reserved parking for parents of babies in the nursery. Scroll down for GraceKidz Covid-19 precautions.
4th-5th Parents walk up to the Treehouse to pick up their kids.
2nd-3rd Parents walk up to the Trail to pick up their kids.
K-1st Parents go to the High School Room to pick up their kids.
Preschool Parents go to the High School Room to pick up their kids.
Nursery one parent needs to walk inside to get their child(ren)
LUG Middle School 9am at the covered outdoor patio, behind the main building. Drop-off area nearby (see map below)
TrueNorth High School 9am at the D-House (across the street)
- If it begins to rain, we will wait no longer than 15/20 minutes to make the call.
- If it thunders, we will wrap the gathering up within 10 minutes.
- If lighting takes place, we will stop.
- If we begin the event late, due to rain, it should still end on time or within 10 minutes.
- If weather apps show that rain is very likely on Sunday, we will make the call for on-line church only no later than noon on Saturday. Check the website and social media for updates.
All Grace Snellville buildings:
- If you feel you might be sick, stay home and join us online.
- Stay 6 feet apart from those not part of your household.
- Masks required inside all buildings. For outdoor gatherings, masks are not required but please keep 6 feet apart from those not part of your household.
- Wash hands for 20 seconds and use sanitizer often.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Bring your own coffee!
- No-touch temperature taken
- Masks worn by adults and kids (age 3+) as long as they’re not having trouble breathing (per the CDC)
- Hands washed as soon as kids enter their classrooms
- Disinfecting spray and cloths readily available and used often
- Kids 6 feet apart for stationary activities (listening to a story, eating lunch, rest time, movies)
- Kids wash their hands before leaving
- Leaders spray/wipe things again