Here at LUG, we believe strongly in the work of parent’s in their students lives. We want to walk alongside of you as your kids grow in maturity and their relationship in the Lord. We also want you to know how much we value your student’s safety and take every step we can to ensure it remains in tact. Here are some questions that parents often ask us that we hope will help answer your questions as well.
1) What is the difference between LUG Live and LUG AM?: LUG AM meets on Sunday mornings at 9:00 AM. During LUG AM students hear some teaching from God’s Word, connect with each other, and worship God together. LUG Live meets on Wednesday nights during the school year. It also includes hearing from God’s word, community, and worship, but adds in some crazy skits and games and, most importantly, discipleship. Middle School students break off into small groups where they learn about God’s Word from each other and High School leaders we call LUG Heads, overseen by parent volunteers called LUG Adults.
2) Who should I contact if I have a prayer request? We believe in the power of prayer. If you have a prayer request, please contact Stephanie Bayne, Middle School Director, at
3) How can I stay in the loop? Visit our Connect page to sign up for email updates, like our Facebook page, and more!
4) How can I help? There are two great ways you can help. The first way is through prayer! It is through your prayer and God’s work that we are able to do the things we do, so never stop praying for these students and our ministry. Secondly, We love volunteers! Without volunteers, we simply could not do the ministry we do here at Grace. If you would like to be a part of bringing God’s Kingdom to the students at Grace, please contact Robin Philips at
5) Do you have any helpful resources? Yes! We have created an entire website dedicated to free resources. There you will find free book downloads, discipleship materials, some really cool testimony videos, and so much more! You can check it out at www.generationempower.com.