Help us reach our goal of raising $150,000 for the mission of the Grace Family of Churches
These funds will all go directly to the following:
- Raising up 20 new next generation leaders through our Grace Family Residency Program
- Launching our Fellowship Program, tailored at developing church planters
- Continuing to launch Grace Lanier, as well as pursue potential church plants in Chattanooga & Northern Virginia
- Helping Grace Athens reach their goal of becoming a self-sufficient church by the end of 2021
- And finally, continuing to develop strategic partners working to catalyze Jesus movements in the Muslim world
Ways to Give to the Pentecost 2020 Goal:
- Text any dollar amount to 770-637-9600
- Give online at bhf.gfc.tv
- Give by Check: Make your check payable to Buddy Hoffman Foundation and mail it to the address below…
Buddy Hoffman Foundation
1400 Dogwood Rd
Snellville, GA 30078
Give Stock: If you’d like to make a gift of stock, please email Matt Bauer at
Personal Responses to the Pentecost Message:
- Ask God to highlight any area of your life that He might be calling you into a greater level of surrender.
- Take a moment to intentionally hand those places over to God, asking for his will and purposes in your life to be made central and clear.
Missional Responses from this Pentecost Gathering:
- How is the Holy Spirit leading you to partner in mission with Him?
- Will you financially partner with us in our shared mission as a Family of Churches?
- Go outside. What do you see as you walk around? Who do you see? What conversations is God leading you to start with your neighbors? How can you serve them?
Prayer of Lament & Acknowledgment:
Lord, as we become aware of the intensity of the racial divide, our hearts are broken. Help us not to rush from this place of hurting to triumphalism or repair, but rather lament as you call us to do. May our lament be a form of worship, a joining of our hearts with yours, as we grieve the lack of your Kingdom justice here on earth. Strengthen us for this path, as without you, the overwhelming depth of the problems that must be addressed and acknowledged would be devastating. We know that you mourn with us and comfort us as we mourn with one another. In Christ’s holy name, amen.