THIS IS THE YEAR…
Grace-Monroe is being “LAUNCHED” as a self-sustaining, and eventually reproducing, church campus. For the past 5 years we have existed as a missionally supported “church plant,” where part of our ministry budget came from the support of other campuses in the Grace Family of Churches. For this new season of transition there is a heavier strain on our budget as we LAUNCH out on our own.
In addition, this year we set out to LAUNCH several new ministries, projects and initiatives:
- Started KidzLife to reach out and disciple more elementary school-aged kids.
- Began second worship gathering on Sunday morning to accommodate more people and volunteers.
- Built out new Student Ministry Space and launched a Sunday morning student gathering for 6th thru 12th graders.
- Increasing intentional outreach to more schools by launching a Good News Club at Harmony Elementary in the Fall.
- Sent exploratory team to Benin, West Africa to partner Grace-Monroe with developing an underserved country and reaching an unreached people group.
- Started Scripture translation project with other Grace campuses to provide the Bible to an unreached people group.
- Increased Next Generation Leadership development by expanding our Summer Discipleship Project with more students, more job opportunities, and more ministry experiences. In addition, launching year-long Monroe Residency Experience for college graduates.
- Finished GraceKidz area with new playground, classrooms, and check-in area to provide a fun, engaging environment for kids to learn about Jesus.
With so many new initiatives underway, your 2015 financial contributions to Grace-Monroe are much needed & appreciated in order to further the Kingdom in Walton County and around the world.
With increased effort to reach the neighborhoods, nations, and next generation we have been pursuing an aggressive giving goal. While our giving has increased from this time last year, we need a sacrificial push from the congregation to end the year in a financially strong position. We need EVERYONE’S help to LAUNCH Monroe!